classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

NoSuchMethodError

Joachim
Hi, I'm struggling with the set up of a simple File(petals-bc-filetransfer-3.1.0)-to-SOAP(petals-bc-soap-4.3.0-20130730.170842-36) scenario (InOnly). Each time I sent a message I receive the following error message: Exception in thread "petals-bc-soap - MessageExchange Processor thread #13" java .lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.jbi.messaging.MessageExchange.getFlowAttributes() Lorg/ow2/petals/commons/log/FlowAttributes; at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.process.MessageExchangeProcessor.p rocessAsProvider(MessageExchangeProcessor.java:450) at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.process.MessageExchangeProcessor.p rocess(MessageExchangeProcessor.java:344) at org.ow2.petals.component.framework.process.MessageExchangeProcessor.r un(MessageExchangeProcessor.java:259) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor .java:615) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) I had already set up the same scenario using the BC petals-bc-soap-4.0.4, where it worked without any problem. Is this a known problem on this version? Thank you very much in advance for your support! Best regards Joachim
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: NoSuchMethodError

Christophe DENEUX
Administrator
Hi Joachim,

Which version of Petals ESB are you using ?

Petals BC SOAP 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT is compliant with Petals ESB 4.2. Note, the Petals BC Soap 4.3 has been released.
In my minf, the Petals BC Filetransfer 3.1.0 is compliant with Petals ESB 4.0.

That's why you have the error. Why are you using a development version of Petals BC SOAP instead of the version provided with the distribution Petals ESB 4.0 ? Have you added features or fixed bugs ?
Christophe DENEUX
Petals ESB Architect
Linagora
Twitter: @ChrisDENEUX
Reply | Threaded
|  

Joachim
Hi Christophe,

first of all thanks a lot for your fast reply! I really appreciate!

We currently work with with Petals ESB 4.1. The development version of Petals BC SOAP has been deployed by my colleague (cannot really remember why - probably also because of some incompatible versions). I'd be very happy to go back to the released version!

Should I go for Petals BC Soap 4.3 and Petals BC Filetransfer 3.2 on my Petals ESB 4.1?

Thanks again!

Best regards
Joachim
Reply | Threaded
|  

Christophe DENEUX
Administrator
Because of few changes in an API betweek the Petals container and Petals components, you MUST only use the component provided with you Petals ESB Pack 4.1:
  - BC SOAP 4.2.0
  - BC FileTransfer 3.1.0

If you want to use the last version of BC SOAP (4.3.0), you MUST install Petals ESB 4.2, and use BC FileTransfer 3.2.0

FYI: Your developments (service assemblies and service units) are running on the last version of Petals ESB and BC/SE, so you can move to Petals ESB 4.2 without having to update your developments.
Christophe DENEUX
Petals ESB Architect
Linagora
Twitter: @ChrisDENEUX