classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Petals EIP exposition

Hugo
Hi,

I've configured an EIP in Petals, it works nicely when calling the End-Point from WebConsole but I can't find any way to expose it as a SOAP webservice.

If I export the croquis as a project and create a SOAP service consumer, I can't find any callable operation. If I ingore this step, the generated WSDL in "list services" is unreadable by SOAPUi.

Any help ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Petals EIP exposition

Vincent Zurczak
Hi,

By default, an EIP service (i.e. a service whose implementation is an EIP) does not have a WSDL definition. It means that by default, you cannot expose an EIP as a web service.

You have to create a WSDL and associate it with the EIP you want to expose.
For some patterns, we could generate a default WSDL (in the tooling). But for some others, it would be more complicated.
« Petals M.D. »
Reply | Threaded
|

Hugo
Thank you.

I will try that.

By the way, I'm trying to have a continuity of service when some external applications are down or send errors.

e.g. : An user fills a form on the web, the informations are sent by webservice to petals which is supposed to relay to a CRM. If the CRM is currently down or cannot process the datas right away, Petals would need to wait and resend until an "ok" answer is given. (With maybe a maximum numer of retry).

What should I use to do this ?

(Sorry if it would have been better to create a new thread for this question).
Reply | Threaded
|

Vincent Zurczak
Hugo wrote
(Sorry if it would have been better to create a new thread for this question).
It would be better to create a new topic.
« Petals M.D. »
Reply | Threaded
|

Hugo
Done.