5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Problems importing PetalsBpm in Eclipse

carrodm1
Hi,

I've downloaded Petals BPM from SVN repository (https://svn.petalslink.org/svnroot/trunk/research/dev/experimental/petalsbpm) and I've imported it to Eclipse (File > Import > Maven > Existing Maven Projects) but I can not compile the project because it exists a problem with a Maven dependecy:

Maven Dependency Problem: Missing artifact com.ebmwebsourcing.petalsbpm:nfr-service:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Carlos.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Problems importing PetalsBpm in Eclipse

gcrosmarie
Hello,

Sorry for the delay but the PetalsBPM team was on vacation last week :-)

Your problem comes from a mistake we made : the main pom.xml of petalbpm did include a project which is not part of the core of petalsbpm. Hence, it required some libraries that were not available.

It should work fine now (revision 33797). I have removed the 'plugins' module which contains the external plugins from the main build.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you encounter other mistakes

Reply | Threaded
|  

carrodm1
Hello,

Thanks for your help gcrosmarie.

I've used the 33797 revision and I've found some errors, it seems there is a problem with "org.ow2" imports:

The import org.ow2 cannot be resolved PetalsMasterInquiryService.java /governance/src/main/java/com/ebmwebsourcing/petalsbpm/governance/server/master line 28 Java Problem

(the same problem in lines 29 to 33)

Do you know how can I solve the problem?

Thanks,
Carlos.
Reply | Threaded
|  

gcrosmarie
Hello,

The imports Eclipse cannot resolve are classes that are generated during the module ('governance') build.
So you have to run a 'mvn clean install' on this project at first.

Then you have to add the 'generated-sources' folder (cf screenshot) to the build path. Thus the classes it contains, will be made accessible to the other classes of the project.

To achieve that, simply right click on the folder and then click on 'Build Path > Use as Source Folder'

Maybe there is a way to get that done automatically by the Eclipse Maven Plugin but I do not know it. If I do find one, I will post it as an answer to this thread.

Hope it helps,

Reply | Threaded
|  

carrodm1
Ok! I think now it's clear for me. This was first time I used maven and I'm neither an expert using Eclipse.

Thank you so much!