when I test the BPEL I sent to you with div instead of /, I've got a computation made only between p2 and p3 ... I'm checking why the BPEL expression does not take into account p1 and then I will send you
1/ the su BPEL that contains BPEL files and generate BPEL endpoint and 2/ su SOAP Consume that exposes this BPEL endpoint outside the bus, as a Web Service, invoked by SOAPUI...
I try to give you the solution on Monday of next week.
Finally the BPEL worked for me,
I provide hereafter a link to a SA composed of a SU-BPEL-provide providing the orchestration and the SU-SOAP-consume that exposes the BPEL service outside the bus. Once this SA is deployed, you can send a request with SOAPUi for instance, on the exposed address.